"HIGHEZPRAYS"

"HIGHEZPRAYS"
DAHN B & JAE IN CONCERT

Monday, April 19, 2010



4 1/2 years ago I was a shell of the man that I am today. Physically, mentally, emotionally, and mos def,
spiritually. I remember how I used to hate looking at myself in a mirror and I recall how cocaine had just utterly destroyed what
was once "The boy mothers' loved good looks". I remember also talking barely above a whisper, coughing a lot and just pretty
much feeling very ashamed and distant from God. It was during this season that God revealed to me that when He cannot get
obedient people to serve a need where you are, He will "IMPORT" somebody. Enter Pastor Tony Ayala ! All the way from the east
coast, (Brooklyn, NY) to be exact, came this man of God to do a work just for me. You see, there wasn't another preacher in this
town that I respected enough to let reach me and God knew how I felt......I just love it when people preach that God is not moved
by your feelings......What a lie from hell. Pastor Tony "Showered" me with the love of JESUS and true healing started to take place in my body, mind, and spirit and Pastor Tony continues to give me that same love today. I think it would do a lot of Pastor's
in this town a lot of good to just carry a "sword" around so as to "NOT" give people anything but the word of God when they are
seeking answers. Opinions suck ! WOW, did I say that ??? lol Back to the story. I can recall sharing with God how I wanted to
share the gift of music that He placed on the inside of me with my sons, and how "if He'd give me my voice back, that I'd serve
Him with for the rest of my life. He would give me scripture from time to time. You know He always talks to your heart through the
word....One scripture was Hab 3;19, and that part at the end about the "chief musician on my stringed instruments" just knocked
me off my feet........lol Another one was Mal 4:6 which was so applicable because I had all but destroyed all the relationships I
valued through my drug habit. I started to really "go deep" into the word and the things of God. I picked Hab 3:19 apart in such a
meticulous way that I found in the concordance that the hebrew word for "hinds" (as in hinds feet) is Ayala.........WOAH......THAT'S
PASTOR TONY'S LAST NAME .......After this, God started showing me little flashes and glimpses of my boy's futures concerning
music and my future with them concerning music. The music stuff is pretty much doing exactly what He said it would do, but God always does something extra and I think He does it to increase our faith and sometimes just for effect !!!! He not only did the fulfillment of Mal 4:6, but did complete transformation of "stony hearts" in both sons and our relationships have been wholly restored as if nothing ever happened...Today, I have two loving sons' that truly love me and God . Friday night 1/20/10
as Me & Jae were closing the song "Alpha & Omega", the Holy Spirit brought to my remembrance all that I just shared with
you in about 10 seconds and as tears flowed, I was completely overwhelmed by the sudden awareness that GOD is who
He says He is and He is a rewarder of those that diligently seek Him. Praise Him wit me.........

No comments:

Post a Comment