"HIGHEZPRAYS"

"HIGHEZPRAYS"
DAHN B & JAE IN CONCERT

Monday, April 19, 2010

January 1, 2010 looks good from here !

I am thankful for God's grace towards His people. On the first day of the year God show up and showed out at the St. Louis Dream Center. First of all on a cold snowy evening the house was packed to the balcony and around the walls (500 plus) All the artist were anointed to sing rap dance and even do Christian comedy. Our own LIBAW friend Dahn B. and his sons sang a song they composed at my request "New You" that brought an ovation of joy. Saved and Nethra Denise performed an anthem for Project STL (Saving the Lou) that brought tears to my eyes. PST Dancers brought 26 dancers to thrilled the crowd. Joshua B. Bold, Kimberly Poe,Laron Bledsoe, performed in the spirit of excellence.Then came formerly known as the deacon of comedy Reggie Reg now after his performance is hailed as the bishop of comedy. The program was rounded out with our featured quests MYNISTA who rapped till the glory fell and everybody started dancing in the spirit of joy. I was blessed to preach the gospel on change being an inside job. The people of God said "Amen, and the people from the street said "sho you right. My niece Georgia (Mime) Haynes danced before the alter call to "I'll Trust you" When the alter call was made over 70 people responded and prayed for God to saved their souls. I couldn't hold back the tears as I saw hands lifted and tears flowing to the glory of God. What I saw that got me to break down was my brother in law and his wife and the husband of one of our friends coming with their hands up. A 4 hour event with eternal results. What a way to start the new year off. Photos to come.

Pastor Ron Haynes/ Project StL (saving the Lou)

No comments:

Post a Comment