"HIGHEZPRAYS"

"HIGHEZPRAYS"
DAHN B & JAE IN CONCERT

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

A friend who prayed

I Had the wonderful opportunity to share my saturday morning (3/6/10) with a man who has drawn very close
to my heart in the last six months. Pastor Ron Haynes. We had some breakfast and as he made fellowship with my wife , children,and myself, I briefly shared a situation that had become disturbing to me but not to the point of anything that could be considered concern.


I shared that I'd developed this uncontrolled shaking in my body that would come
and go basically when it wanted to. My kids were starting to notice it, and my wife did as well. Pastor Ron
covered me in prayer and we headed for Washington Park, ILL, where we had done outreach the previous week 2/27/10. Many came to Christ that saturday. My sister Judy Russell and brother Jerry both from the
Stl Dream Center Church, brought the BIG grill and smoked up a pick up truck full of burgers & dogs and
served up the people with soda and water, good fellowship and of course, the good news of the Gospel of
Jesus Christ. Many things happened that day to let me know that the hand of God was busy in strategy to
win souls to the Kingdom! WOW, doing this kind of KINGDOM BUSINESS is sooooo rewarding especially
when we had some of those same foke come up to us this saturday 3/6/10 acknowledging the hand of God
on that corner a week before, saving, healing and delivering those who needed it. The ILLINOIS STATE
POLICE AND THE FBI both acknowledged the work of Project StL (saving the Lou) as needed work in that
community and admonished us to return. We will ! The day (3/6/10) was really brought full circle for me
when Pastor Ron was driving me back to the house and asked "hows' that shaking ?". I told him that I had
not felt it since I had been in his presence early that morning.....WOW ! The prayers of the righteous really
do bring power to the situation. I dealt with this malady all week (last week) and tonight as I write this, it has
been 24 hours plus since the last shaking episode...I'm going to work(My job) and EVANGELIZE the joynt tomorrow. Thank You GOD, Thank You Pastor Ron. I love you man...........

Update; It has been over a month with no return episode ! Praise GOD ...

No comments:

Post a Comment